Our Worship Experience
- We worship God from our hearts in a joyful way with songs, instruments, liturgical dance, and through giving our tithes as well as our offerings (Psalm 47:1, Psalm 149:3).
- We worship God collectively as a congregation and in families to edify (build up) the Body of Christ (Psalm 34:3, Psalm 149:1).
- We worship God individually to edify ourselves (Psalm 28:7, Psalm 34:1, Psalm 34:8).
- We worship God in order to fulfill our Biblical mandate (Psalm 33:1, Ephesians 1:12).
- We worship God because He is great, faithful, merciful, and kind (Psalm 18:3, Psalm 96:4).
Come and join us as we worship in a loving and lively atmosphere.